Corporations have a critical role to play in helping Plan to promote child rights and lift millions of children out of poverty.
For the last 15 years, Plan has worked with corporations in a variety of ways, including:
- long term strategic partnerships, such as our work with Nokia
- innovative partnerships to find new solutions to existing development issues
- global, national and local fundraising, marketing and communications
- skills transfer and employee engagement - see our work with Prudential
- raising awareness for global campaigns, such as our work with CNN Turner.
Over 100 partners
Now working together with over 100 companies, we are proud to call companies such as Nokia and Accenture our partners.
- Our corporate partners
- Corporate partnerships policy
- How Plan works with corporates
- Start a partnership with Plan