Plan International Togo
Plan International has been working in Togo since 1988.
We partner with government agencies, national and international organisations, communities and children to create a society that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Through our programmes and influencing work, we address the cultural and social beliefs, practices and attitudes that deny vulnerable children their rights. We also support children and their communities to be drivers of positive change.
Our priorities include:
- Safe, inclusive, quality education
- Skills and opportunities for youth employment and entrepreneurship
- Children and young people as active drivers of change
- Sexual and reproductive health rights for girls and young women
- Early childhood development
- Protection from violence for children, especially vulnerable girls.
Where we work
175 Avenue des Kondona,
PO Box: 01 BP 3485 Lome 1,
+ 228 22 26 78 36 + 228 22 26 79 37