Plan International Asia-Pacific
In the Asia-Pacific region, we work together with children, young people, supporters and partners in 15 countries to strive for a just world, where we are all equal.
To do that we tackle the root causes of the challenges and inequalities that children and young girls face. We’re there for children from birth until adulthood and we enable children to prepare for and respond to crises and adversity.
Our key areas of work include:
- Promoting free and equal access to quality education
- Ensuring young people have economic security, access to employment and can create lasting change in their communities
- Supporting youth-led movements and seeking ways to enable children to understand and defend their rights
- Working with communities, schools and governments to protect children from violence, including from child marriage
- Ensuring girls’ and young women realise their rights to reproductive health and have control over their lives and bodies
- Supporting parents to give their children a healthy start in life and the vital care they need
- Responding to emergencies across the region
Where we work
Go to country websites in this region
12th Floor, 253 Sukhumvit 21 Road (Asoke), Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
+66 (0) 2 259 8284 7
Key contacts in our Asia-Pacific Regional Hub