We support children and young people to learn the skills they will need to improve their lives as they grow up. In particular we target:
- Vulnerable children (aged 0-17 years) and young people aged 18-24 years,
- Parents and caregivers of vulnerable children and young people,
- Key community stakeholders such as youth groups, community leaders, religious leaders, teachers,
- Decision-makers, influencers, partner organisations and other public and private service providers and influencers.
SUPPORTING CHILDREN TO LEARN
Our work on education in Lebanon includes a number of major activities such as psychosocial support, life skills, basic literacy and numeracy. Our work includes:
- Promoting safe and inclusive formal and non-formal education for at-risk children aged 6-17,
- Promoting safe and inclusive technical and vocational training for at-risk adolescents and young people (18-25 years),
- Supporting the successful transition of children and young people to formal education or employment,
- Advocating for inclusive and quality education for all, including refugee children.