Acting Country Director, Saliou Ndaw
Joining in 1993, Saliou has spent nearly 20 years working for Plan. The various roles he has taken include Acting Regional Finance Manager, Plan West Africa Regional Office, Acting Country Director, Plan Niger, and Operations Support Manager, Plan Senegal.
Before Plan, Saliou taught Accounting and Finance in a high school in Lyon, France where he was a member of the Board of Examiners, Rectorat de Lyon. He also had a job as Head of Accounting and Finance for a private sector company.
Saliou graduated from Lyon III University with a degree in Accounting and Finance and later achieved a Master’s degree in the same field in Lyon. Saliou is fluent in both French and, his native language, Wolof as well as speaking English at a very high level and Portuguese and Spanish well.
Other members of the management team
- Alberto Costa , People and Cultural Manager
- Saliou Ndaw, Financial Manager
- Aruna Mane, Programme Support Manager
- Gilberto Gomes, ICT Manager
- Carlos Barros, Administrative Officer
- Jair Salman, Sponsorship Administrator
- Cirilo Varela, Grants Manager