Plan Worldwide Annual Review and Combined Financial Statements 2011
Plan International envisions a world in which all children can fulfil their potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Our annual review for 2011 describes our work to realise this vision between July 2010 and June 2011.
Highlights for 2011 include:
- Raising over €591,000,000
- Training for 76,419 educators in 14,988 communities; building or rehabilitating 1,723 schools
- Collaboration with 22,979 partners at local, national and global levels
- Training for 165,148 people in agricultural, vocational and business skills; support for 2,119 microfinance organisations and 77,792 savings and loans groups
- Over 485,000,000 school children are legally protected from violence since our Learn Without Fear campaign was launched
- More than 1,500,000 children are supported by Plan International sponsorship.