Country Programme Progress Synthesis Report, 2014
This synthesis report draws together information and data from all of the country programme progress reports produced in 2014 by Plan International’s 50 country offices.
The progress reports offer a comprehensive account of programme work carried out during the fiscal year so the synthesis report offers an insightful and detailed picture of Plan’s programming work across the world.
The impact of Plan’s work on the lives of children and their families is examined at country, regional and global levels.
- Trends and challenges across Plan’s global programmes
- Significant developments in each of Plan’s 8 impact areas at regional and country levels
- Analysis of progress against Millennium Development Goals
- Highlights from global advocacy work
- Key examples of Plan’s child-centred community development approach in practice.