· Supports Plan International’s Program Managers and Quality Learning Team in Project Monitoring and Promoting Continual Improvement
· Works with Program Technical Managers and other experts in establishing and overseeing an effective Knowledge Management System
· Supports the Grants Team in Programme Design, Resource Mobilization, and Grants Management
· Develops high-quality project briefing and visibility documents, with the Communications and Advocacy team, intended for donors, peer organizations and other Plan International Offices (in Europe and North America), and represents Plan International in key fora and meetings
· Facilitates meetings, approval processes and internal communications as part of our efforts to support Team Management
· Holds a University Degree in Community Development, Development Communication, Business Management, Social Science, or other related course.
· Has at least three-years of professional experience (work in the development sector is a plus)
· Enjoys writing and has strong technical writing skills
· Has demonstrated initiative and success in taking leadership roles
· Desires to work with children and communities for child-development programs and projects
How to apply:
Enter the requisition number 24621 at www.bit.ly/plancareers to search for the position and apply.
Deadline of Applications: 30 November 2017