Plan International invites bids from consultants or firms with the experience and skills described on the following ToR.
Please submit your application documents to no later than 8:00 PM UK time on 18th January 2021 referencing “Midline Evaluation for BRICE” in the subject line and including support documents as outlined above.
Interested applicants should provide a proposal covering the following aspects:
Full name and contacts (mobile and email) of the leading evaluator who will be also the contact person for further communications.
A detailed response to the TOR including:
- The proposed methodology, including an outline of evaluation design and sampling approach.
- Quality Assurance plan that sets out the systems and processes for quality assuring the evaluation and research process and deliverables of the project from start to finish
- Ethics and Child Safeguarding approaches: applicants are required to set out their approach to ensuring complete compliance with international good practice with regards to research ethics and protocols;
- Comprehensive Risk Management plan;
- Detailed work plan for the proposed timeframe.
CVs of each member of the Evaluation Team (no more than 3 pages), detailing relevant skills and experience;
Two examples of relevant previous work undertaken by the Evaluation Team (involving both quantitative and qualitative analysis);
Detailed budget, including:
- Sub-total of fees for the delivery of any task or deliverable, broken down by the number of days for each individual study team members against the tasks set out in the work plan;
- Total fees per team member;
- Day rates for each team member, against the total number of days per team member;
- Expenses and overheads breakdown by the project cost categories;
- Total costs before and after any taxes that are applicable;
- The Evaluation Team are required to provide a payment schedule on the basis of milestone payments for the successful delivery of each deliverable.
References: Please provide two references whom we may contact to discuss experiences of working with you as an evaluator(s).
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.