Why partner with Plan International?
With more than 75 years’ experience in the field, we are one of the world’s leading independent organisations for children. We work side-by-side with over 90,000 communities across 51 developing countries, to ensure children’s voices are heard and that communities are empowered through our programmes. Our corporate partners play a central role in helping us to achieve this, and with partnerships at the national, regional and global level, we understand what makes a strong partnership succeed.
- We build strategic, long-term, mutually-beneficial partnerships that strengthen our programmes
- We deliver clear value and business benefits to our partners
- We work with companies to develop truly tailored partnerships
- Creating and delivering shared value
- Driving customer engagement
- Uniting and motivating employees
- Joining forces to advocate on global platforms
- Positive brand building and positioning
- Investing in your local communities
How Plan International works with companies
We recognise the power of partnership to advance children’s rights. We know we are stronger when we work together, harnessing the expertise and resources of our corporate partners to deliver long-term, sustainable change in the communities in which we work. Together, we develop innovative solutions and seek fresh, bold perspectives.
- Long-term strategic partnerships: We have a track record of collaborating on long-term programmes which speak to the core interests of all parties and seek to make a genuine lasting change. Read more about our partnership with Barclays.
- Customer and brand engagement: Engaging with us in a cause-related marketing or awareness campaign can help deliver commercial benefits to your organisation as well as raise funds for our vital programmes. See details about our partnership with Nickelodeon.
- Employee engagement: We can engage your staff through fundraising, volunteering and events; building personal and professional skills, boosting moral and helping staff retention. Read all about how busy the staff at CBRE have been.
- Advocacy and campaigns: We can join forces to influence and make an impact, from engaging staff at a grass roots level with our campaigns, through to standing side by side on national and global stages to advocate for lasting sustainable change.
- Corporate donations: You can choose to support a specific programme, country or emergency appeal by making a company donation, sponsoring an event or by donating products or professional expertise. Read more about our long-term engagement with Accenture and their support through Accenture Development Partnerships.
- Emergency support: By engaging your company and stakeholders with our emergency work, you can provide live-saving support in the aftermath of a disaster. We also work with companies to enable communities in disaster prone areas to become more resilient. Read more about our partnership with the Prudence Foundation.
To find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be in touch.