Position: Administrative Assistant
Assignment type: Fixed-term contract
Closing date for applications: 31 August 2016, at 5.00 pm, local time
Job background: Based in Phnom Penh, Administrative Assistant will provide secretary services to assist the Admin Department at Country Office to ensure daily efficient and effective administrative services. Also, ensure his/her assigned tasks are delivered in a timely manner and in accordance with Plan International Cambodia policies and procedures.
- Provides guest’s hospitality and handling telephone call in a professional manner.
- Arranges logistic support for staff local travel which including hotel accommodation reservation transportation and airport pick up arrangement.
- Coordinates with office building manager, ensure all complaints are solved.
- Arranges daily transportation for CO staff, facilitate with taxi service and ensure timely pick up for staff and visitor.
- Arranges meeting room and coordinate with Housekeeper to provide refreshment for meeting and workshop (internally).
- Maintains income and outgoing mails in systematic way, ensure proper recording and distribute to concern staff.
- Updates regularly staff contact list and share to CO staff and respective office.
- Assists with scanning, photocopy when necessary.
Qualification, skills and experience: • University degree or at least passed high school • Administrative and clerical work • Fluently English both written and oral • Computer literacy • At least 1 year or more of experience in admin/clerical work • Two ways communication skills
• Interpersonal skill • Positive attitude towards organization, work and colleagues • Output oriented • Commitment to the work for child and community development • Willing to accept change at the workplace • Strictly maintain confidentiality of both official and personal information • Resourceful and helpful • Responsiveness • Punctuality.
How to apply: Interested candidate who meets the above requirement is required to fill up Plan Application Form (please download from this link) and email to HR.Cambodia@plan-international.org. Only applications that meet the qualifications will be considered.
“As an international child-centred development organisation, we do not tolerate child abuse”