Country Director, Else Kragholm
Else Kragholm leads the team as country director. She joined Plan in December 1999 as country director of Burkina Faso and also successfully served in the same role in Kenya from 2003 to July 2009.
Else’s early life was spent in Africa where she campaigned for social justice for the less privileged.
She has been a fundraiser, human resources director and programmes director among other positions for several organisations that had projects in developing countries.
A strong believer in the human rights based approach to development, Else is convinced that with support, less privileged communities can lead their own development.
Her passion for community development blends well with the strategic skills she attained through her masters degree in business administration.
Mahatma Ghandi’s words: “You have to be the change you want to see in the world,” inspire her.
In Zimbabwe, Else is motivated by the passion exuded by the children who aspire to realise their full potential, a role which Plan facilitates.
Other members of the country management team
- Zvidzai Chidhakwa, Programme Support Manager
- Tendai Musonza, Human Resources Manager
- Tawanda Chisuko, Finance Manager
- Nigel Murimiradzomba, Resource Mobilisation Manager
- Clever Ruswa, Administration Manager
- Angela Machonesa, Communications Manager
- William Mutero, Information Technology Manager