Country Director, Ibrahima Toure
Ibrahima Toure has dedicated most of his career to the service of children’s welfare.
He joined Plan in Guinea as chief accountant in 1990 and held several positions before moving to Plan’s West Africa regional office in Senegal to become the regional administrator in 2000.
After 4 years, Ibrahima Toure joined Plan Egypt in 2004 as the country director. He became Plan Guinea country director in July 2007.
Among the biggest challenges that Ibrahima is working on is the enrollment of all children in school and the empowerment of the communities Plan Guinea works with to give them greater ownership and management of our programmes.
Other members of the country management team
- Akoy Dede Beavogui - Programme Support Manager - Strategy
- Saa Daniel Millimouno - Programme Support Manager - Operations
- Barthelemy Tonguino - Sponsorship Support Manager
- Ibrahima Tambarin Baldé - People and Culture Manager
- Idrissa Somparé - National Administrator
- Aguibou Doumbouya - Kissidougou Programme Unit Manager
- Abdoul Rahim Souaré - Quality Assurance Manager
- Tamba Banda Millimouno - Finance Manager
- Guy Honore Benissan- ICT Manager
- Jacques Tounkara - Grants Support Manager
- Samory Condé - Communications and PR Manager
- Michel Saa Kamano - N'Zerekore Programme Unit Manager
- Mamady Drame - Macenta Programme Unit Manager
- Joseph Gbaka Sandouno - Guéckédou Programme Unit Manager
- Alphonse Vohou Sakouvogui – Global Fund Project Manager
- Marius Yao Boatene– Basic Education Project Manager
- Diane Estelle Zoungrana – Executive CMT Coordinator