Country Director- Bell'Aube Houinato
Before his nomination, Bell'Aube worked as WWF Country Director in Tanzania,where, he drove a complete overhaul of the Tanzania country program, one of WWF's biggest operations in Africa. He also worked in Plan countries assuming several roles including Sponsorship and Grant Support Manager, Program Support Manager and Country Director. While in Plan, he made significant contributions to global policy framework, Global Identity, Global Strategic Plan and the developement of CCCD approaches. His latest role in Plan was Change Project Manager, Business Operating Model (BOM) at Plan Headquarters in the UK.
Bell'Aube Houinato has a Bachelor's Degree in Sociology and a Master's Degree in Social Anthropology from the University of Benin and is currently finalizing a PhD dissertation focusing on Climate Change Governance. He earned a diploma in Journalism in 1994 under a scolarship awarded by UNESCO. He values continuing professional development and completed several courses both within the organisations and externally. Bell'Aube is a Certified Coach for personal development.
Other members of the country management team:
- Felix Addo Nyarko, Deputy Country Director
- Aminata Nene Sow Thiam, Programme Support Manager
- Bete Essema Odette , Financial Manager
- Hervé Lando, Human Resources Manager
- Jean-Claude Angaye, Programme Operations Manager
- Nsah Juli-Collette Bongsiisy, Sponsorship Support Manager
- Miriam Abessolo Pulcherie, Country Administrative Manager
- Judith Nkie, Grants Support Manager
- Charles Chiappi Tchiencheu, ICT Manager
- Simon Fozo Kwake, Project Manager, Global Fund NFM Malaria Project
- Frederick Jackson Okuli, Emergency Response Manager