Country Director- Famari Barro
Famari has long experience of working in the development sector. Born in Burkina Faso, he holds a Master’s degree in Economics and has more than 25 years of work experience.
Famari has worked for Plan in several different capacities and in different countries, namely as Field Director in Burkina Faso, operations and/or programme support manager for Burkina Faso, Ghana and Togo, and Country Director in Guinea Bissau and Niger.
His most recent assignments were with Plan USA where he was the Programme Manager for the West Africa Region before being seconded to Haiti after the earthquake as Director of Services and Support.
Other members of the country management team:
- Felix Addo Nyarko, Deputy Country Director
- Aminata Nene Sow Thiam, Programme Support Manager
- Bete Odette, Financial Manager
- Hervé Lando, Human Resources Manager
- Jean-Claude Angaye, Programme Operations Manager
- Miriam Abessolo Pulcherie, Country Administrative Manager
- Judith Nkie, Grants Support Manager
- Charles Chiappi, ICT Manager