You do not have to register to use the Learn Without Fear website, but you do need to register if you want to receive updates about the campaign.
The only mandatory registration information is your e-mail address. This information is stored securely on our database. Only if you opt in by ticking the box during the registration process, will we share your e-mail address with other entities in the Plan global organisation. If you do so, they may send you information about Plan's activities and invite you to support the organisation.
If you are no longer interested in receiving Learn Without Fear updates alerts and wish to be removed from our database, click on the 'Unsubscribe' link at the foot of any e-mail update.
This Plan website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use the site. This analytical tool uses 'cookies', which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Plan.
Plan will not (and will not allow any third party) to use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our site. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source as part of our use of the Google statistical analytics tool.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither Plan nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user.
Further information about cookies
Disabling and enabling cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings on your browser.
To disable cookies if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
- Click on 'Tools' in the top menu, then on Internet Options, then on the tab marked 'Privacy';
- Move the slider to the position corresponding to the level of cookie acceptance/denial acceptable to you.
To remove existing cookies if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
- Click on 'Tools' in the top menu, then on Internet Options;
- In the section marked 'Browsing History', click on 'Delete...';
- In the section marked 'Cookies' click on 'Delete cookies';
- Click on 'Yes' or hit the 'Enter' key.
To disable cookies if you are using Firefox:
- Click on 'Tools' in the top menu, then on Options, then on Privacy;
- In the cookies section, deselect the option to 'Accept cookies from sites';
- Click on 'OK'
To remove existing cookies if you are using Firefox:
- Open the browser;
- Click on 'Tools', then on 'Clear Private Data';
- Click to select 'Cookies';
- Click on 'Clear Private Data Now'.